Sunday, September 30, 2012

Super quick update/stall

So I am now in Santa Barbara, I'll begin a course with Boojum doing sea kayaking, local ecology, hiking and a day of challenge course initiatives with a group of 11th graders from a Waldorf school which sounds pretty cool (the group and the school that is).

I have spent the last few weeks in Yosemite climbing and hiking as I think I mentioned in the last post. Basically, it was awesome to climb on such pristine granite, get back in to climbing shape and meet oodles of awesome folks, make new friends and make plans with said friends to meet up in Utah in a month or so.

This is more or less a stalling post to let you guys know I'm alive but that I haven't had time to truly formulate a fantastic post idea or go over all the pictures and videos that have been taken in the past month. Furthermore I'm plum tuckered out and ready for bed time after hanging out in the hot tub. Man camping is rough!

Is there anything any of you readers would like to hear about or see in the upcoming post(s)?

Any feedback on things you'd like to see or have seen and want more of is whole heartedly welcomed and would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment