Saturday, May 24, 2014

Quick post concerning brooms and brushes.

Brooms and brushes are awesome. A quick sweep out of the van floor can simultaneously make you feel super productive and like you’re living in a real house. The best part is that in a van it only takes a minute to do a thorough job. They’re definitely a must for the winter as its impossible not to track snow inside, which only adds to humidity and the discomfort because stepping from a warm sleeping bag on to a chunk of snow or ice sucks. They’re also nice for dusting off the snow off your windshield after a dusting. And a little brush doesn’t take up any significant amount of room but is super useful.

Now that I think about brooms and brushes even more I realized they’re pretty much a necessity year round as tracking dirt/sand and mud in is pretty much inevitable like any home and so they’re awesome for everyone. I guess that while this might all seem rather obvious, I feel (and maybe it’s just me) but some of the small things are overlooked or unappreciated by dirtbags and it’s only with these weird moments of inspired reflection that I realize how great some of these things are. Now I can’t help but wonder what else I have overlooked or not properly appreciated. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment