Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Travel Time

Well it's that time of year again, the temps are dropping, leaves are changing and climbing in the west is coming into its prime season. And so, I'll be hitting the road soon to travel to Denver, Glenwood Springs, Zion, Joshua Tree, Moab and hopefully many other spectacular and unique places that the wind blows me! This summer, specifically the past couple weeks, have been filled with new and old friends asking 'where are you going now?' and 'what's next?' and with each conversation the stoke keeps growing, even now I'm struggling to fully describe what I'm feeling, having just had this conversation with a fellow that recognizes me by my bike and now my head's a buzzin' with all of this positive energy. Well needless to say the road is calling and with the end of sedentary work just around the corner I am ready to journey and explore.
One last thing to put on top before hitting the road.

As I write this I'm about to go for a mountain bike ride and then in to my last day of knuckle dragging work for the next couple months. From here in Durango I'll be all over the west, from Indian Creek, Zion and Joshua Tree to maybe Yosemite or Aspen, or where ever the wind blows me.

I'm psyched to see new van setups, meet new friends, reunite with old friends, develop new routes, reclimb the classics, mountain bike unknown trails, hike through new to me but ancient canyons, educate some kiddos on how awesome nature can be and work on my tan for beach season 2015.


Ready for anything including 8000M peaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment